Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Contrast and Compare

Their is something that I do that people say is bad or negative for  our brains. That is watching anime and playing Magic the Gathering. I play Magic because it makes me think on my feet for a strategy to win but some play it to escape from reality and it take over there lives. Watching anime makes me feel like I have a way to relax where as some people watch anime to feel young again (depending on your age), or just a way to say I'm watching TV to escape from responsibility.

People say that its bad but some anime is good for them. the people that have emotional and need to watch some thing funny anime can be funny.

Magic is a way to let people geek out from time to time so that they can be free from the normal self that they are.

As for me I see it both ways. you can have to much of one thing and its an obsession but if you can control your obsession  you can feel good about yourself.

For example: people are always looking at your cellphone how much do you use it 1-3 hours, maybe 3-7 hours a day, some people use it 24/7 and for what so that they don't have to talk in person to someone people are addicted to phones at an early age and then they never want tot let it go and feel like they need it everyday until they die.

That my friends is the reality of these idea so think about the next time you do some thing that you do more than once a day. Except using the bathroom or eating (unles

No comments:

Post a Comment