One of my confession is that I have a bad habit of drawing in class. The reason is to calm my mind and get focus on the class but I tend to get lost and get to in to drawing that I will just draw for the whole class period. Also when I do draw i tend to make better grades and I tend to make less mistakes in both sides of work. Writing is like drawing they both take a lot of work and skill. The reasoning that it focus me is that when I write I tend to make loads of mistakes but then when I draw it makes me act like a perfectionist and then I will work and the mistakes are little to none.
Another confession is that I never cry at funerals, I just can't. I try and try but no tears what so ever, but I cry when I get emotionally frustrated or when I feel that no one cares about me, but I can't cry any other time.
This is a few song that I listen to when I am down in the dumps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=982PKhPsIHk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX9oWOdZccA
No comments:
Post a Comment