People like to stare at fires because some people think that fire is a majestic warmth that spreads over them like a veil that shields them from the feeling known as cold (hate). Some people see fire as compassion and loving like a fireplace in the house to cuddle with their love ones and think to keep warm. some look at fire and think of how beautiful they are and think of fireworks on July 4th every year it's really beautiful and it is entertaining like the fire spinners in Hawaii.
To me fire is like a lion that has his pride and is noble and fierce but also compassionate, loyal, and brave to defend his kingdom in a way . In movies they some times have a lion that is engulfed inflames to portray him has a savior that is there to save his people.
People collect stuff to fill a void in their heart that they have no idea how they got it or even to have a passion for certain objects that they like it depends on who you are is to what you collect.
I collect wolves... I know people might think that I have a Lone wolf complex and its only half true...Yes i like to be alone but I have friend that I hang out with...Not what i mean but wolves are majestic creatures that have a family that has a hierarchy an Alpha male and Alpha female then the other wolves follow them and some will challenge the leader and if the challenger win he will become the alpha male an has his alpha female. They have Loyalty like dogs and I love how they have the instincts to protect its pack. The reason I collect is because it is fun and helps me calm down
No comments:
Post a Comment